It’s not uncommon for bakeries to skip lubricating the wheels on their oven racks. After all, it seems like a small detail that won’t cause big problems. And many of them have sealed bearings, so it might seem they don’t need it. But due to contamination by flour dust, moisture, and high temperatures, the oven rack wheels in this bakery often required replacement, sometimes every week. At about $40-50 each, in a large facility with many dozens of these racks, this can add up to thousands of dollars per year.
- Temperatures up to 180° C/ 350° F
- High humidity
- Airborne flour dust
- Interflon Grease HTG – A high-temperature grease with extreme pressure resistance.
- Interflon Lube HT/SF – A high-temperature, high-pressure chain lubricant.
- Extremely easy to apply
- Cost effective
- NSF-H2 certification (136435)
- No seized wheels in the scrap metal bin
- Interflon lubricants can be applied to gaskets around sealed bearings, and will eventually penetrate to rejuvenate and ultimately replace the existing lubricant
- Saving of nearly $5,000 a year
- Resistant to water and high pressure cleaning
- No further wheel changes required
To Purchase These Products:
Please see our Technical Advisor map for a TA near you, or contact our office at (877) 346-5823.