How does Interflon handle lubricating almost 3 miles of chain?
Very well, that’s how.
This poultry processing plant had 4,500 meters (2.79 miles) of transport chain in their facility. They were spending nearly $140,000 per year on lubricating it, including labor.
- Fluctuating temperatures
- High humidity
- High-pressure water spray
Solution: Interflon Food Lube G150
With an automatic lubrication system
- Dry lubrication
- Strong reduction of wear and elongation
- Suitable for HACCP environment (NSF H1)
- Chain life nearly doubled
- Lubricant costs and labor costs dropped
- Total savings of nearly $80,000 per year