This large North Carolina poultry processing plant had been lubricating their Marel sorting system every week. The machine required 5 to 7 pumps of lubricant per bearing. It was proving to be expensive and time-consuming, and like all of Interflon’s soon-to-be clients, they wanted a solution… but they wanted a solution that would not just cheaper, but better.
This is the type of situation where Interflon excels.
- Daily exposure to high-pressure water spray
- Daily use of harsh chemicals for sanitizing
The Solution: Interflon Food Grease HD2
After switching to Interflon’s Food Grease HD2, a food-safe lubricant that can withstand a wide range of temperatures, lubrication is now required only every two weeks, and the amount has been cut down to 1-2 pumps per bearing.
- Grease consumption cut by 75%
- Labor costs reduced by 80
- Client now uses Interflon products throughout the plant