This dough proofer uses a single roller chain to move its conveyor belt. Flour is constantly working its way into the pins, which causes higher friction and increased power consumption. Friction also leads to premature chain elongation, which in turn requires early replacement of the chain.
Typical commercial bakery, with lots of flour dust in the air and much humidity.
Interflon Food Lube AL
- Clean and transparent lubrication
- Food safe (NSF H1)
- Easy-to-use spray bottle
- Particles of moisture and flour will not adhere to the dry film Food Lube creates on the surface of the chain
- 50% reduction in lubricant consumption
- Minimum 10% reduction of chain-driving power consumption
- Reduction in maintenance costs and downtime
- Cleaner, safer environment