The drive chains on the conveyor belt of this commercial bakery were displaying signs of oxidation (rust). The cause was the water on the bread trays, which washed away the lubricant that the client was currently using. A secondary cause was spraying of the chains with water to clean them. Because this lubricant had no ability to withstand water or high-pressure spray, the chains had no protection from rust.
Typical bakery environment, with flour dust in the air and lots of humidity.
Interflon Food Lube AL
To purchase this product, contact us at (877) 346-5823. We’ll be glad to assist you.
- Can be automatically applied
- Lubricant will not wash off, even under high-pressure (salt)water spray
- Lubricant intervals greatly extended
- Food Lube AL is food-safe (NSF H1) and can be used throughout the plant on other applications as well
- Money saved on lubricant due to longer lubrication intervals
- Further savings on chain replacement due to longer chain life (at least 50%)
- Lubricant is food-safe